firestarter 97 private msg quote post Address this user
GHHHAH !!!!

Got My New Glasses today... All I Can Say Is I Want My Old One's BACK !!!!! You were All SOOO MUCH BETTER LOOKIN' With My Old Prescription on !!!!!!

Fire
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Shaltilyena 121 private msg quote post Address this user
not to mention the fact that every time you're at someones, and he's basically your "host", that is ruined too. Someone forced me to read meyer's "the host" last week...

Well, i'll be honest. It's not as completely crappy as what I've been compelled to read of the twitlight crap. There is even some action, at times!

But hey... Still
Horrible grammar.
Horrible plot.
No ability to spin a story whatsoever.

Damn, who the hell led her to believe that she had any talent for writing é.é

Oh, and just while i'm there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk1Y1qjqmJI&feature=player_embedded#!

Found that on the "twilight sucks" page of facebook. For once, it was good :p
Post 27 • IP   flag post
andoran_g33k 226 private msg quote post Address this user
That's new low.

Good post, Shalti!
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Red2111 1 private msg quote post Address this user
lmao
Post 29 • IP   flag post
taryntula 16 private msg quote post Address this user
I love lamp.
Post 30 • IP   flag post

wolfbro 73 private msg quote post Address this user
i hate Eragon. add that to the list.

i wish someone else wrote it. i like the idea of the story. but the writing is SO BAD.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Royan 1 private msg quote post Address this user
Ah, Eragon. I always wondered how a village lout knew words like "circuitous route". Thank goodness he meets the tutorial avatar who teaches him the rules of the game...er, world. Best of all, as soon as the tutorial is finished, the avatar dies a dramatic death.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
taryntula 16 private msg quote post Address this user
Eragon was a fluffy but mildly enjoyable read. Not the best writing...but what's to be expected of a 19 year old writing his first books edited by his parents? If you have low expectations, you won't be too disappionted

Now, the movie adaptation was a train wreck. That Producer, Director, Writer, all should be fired. It's the easiest and simplest of stories, and they still screwed it up!
Post 33 • IP   flag post
42710 33 8
destitute